Finish: Polished Brass
Temporarily attaches to almost any door
Locks or unlocks with flip actions
Uses door strike opening for mount point
SKU: 2320, 2321, 2322
Finishes: Polished Brass, Chrome, Vintage Bronze
Material: Solid Brass
190 degree viewing area
Easy to install in 1/2″ hole
Door Thickness: 1-3/8″ to 2″
1. Mark door viewer location at eye level and centered horizontally on door.
2. Drill 1/8″ pilot hole completely through door.
3. Drill 1-1/8″ hole halfway through door from each side.
4. Install lens from outside.
5. Tighten inside retaining ring.
$10.29 – $11.89
SKU: 1855, 1855-SN
Finishes: Polished Brass & Satin Nickel
For use on French style doors
Requires cutout in door for installation
Easy slide lock action
$20.59 – $22.69
SKU: 1847, 1847-SN
For flush or recessed doors
Bolt surface mounts to face of door
2 keepers allow for surface or mortise frame installation
1. Position bolt at desired point on door and mark location of screws.
2. Close door and extend bolt. Mark position of bolt on door frame.
3. Use bolt mark on door frame for strike placement. Two types of strikes are provided; use appropriate strike for door type, recessed or flush. Mark screw holes and fasten strike in place with screws.
$6.19 – $7.69
SKU: 1181, 1181-SN, 1181-VB
Finishes: Polished Brass, Satin Nickel & Vintage Bronze
Adds security to almost any door
Requires 9/16” hole in door edge
$10.29 – $12.39
Brass Plated die cast lock
3 bolt retainers offer flexible mounting
For both in-swing & out-swing doors
Key Blank: Briggs & Stratton B1 & Yale Blank Y13