Can be unlocked with key from inside or outside
Bolt slides into keyed mechanism to lock
Secures door while allowing 2” opening
for viewing or ventilation
SKU: 1847, 1847-SN
Finishes: Polished Brass & Satin Nickel
Material: Solid Brass
For flush or recessed doors
Bolt surface mounts to face of door
2 keepers allow for surface or mortise frame installation
1. Position bolt at desired point on door and mark location of screws.
2. Close door and extend bolt. Mark position of bolt on door frame.
3. Use bolt mark on door frame for strike placement. Two types of strikes are provided; use appropriate strike for door type, recessed or flush. Mark screw holes and fasten strike in place with screws.
$6.19 – $7.69
SKU: 1855, 1855-SN
For use on French style doors
Requires cutout in door for installation
Easy slide lock action
$20.59 – $22.69
Finish: Polished Brass
5-pin tumbler lock
1-1/4″ bore hole required
Replacement lock cylinder for rim cylinder type lock sets
Key Blank: Weiser Blank WR5
1. Remove screws from old cylinder and remove cylinder.
2. Align connecting spindles of replacement cylinder to lock.
3. Insert screws into cylinder and tighten.
SKU: 1181, 1181-SN, 1181-VB
Finishes: Polished Brass, Satin Nickel & Vintage Bronze
Adds security to almost any door
Requires 9/16” hole in door edge
$10.29 – $12.39
SKU: 1870, 1870-SN
Finishes: Satin Nickel & Polished Brass
Secures door while allowing opening for viewing or ventilation
Easy to install
1. Mount long plate 1/4″ from edge of door at convenient height. Large hole at end of slot faces away from door jamb. Install 4 screws. (Drill 3/32″ pilot holes if necessary.)
2. Mount chain holder on door jamb so that knob on chain will reach hole in slide plate
$5.49 – $5.79