Finish: Polished Brass
Brass Plated die cast lock
3 bolt retainers offer flexible mounting
For both in-swing & out-swing doors
Key Blank: Briggs & Stratton B1 & Yale Blank Y13
Latch hold-back (prevents locking
5-pin tumbler with hardened steel pins
Door Thickness 1-3/8″ to 2-1/4″
1-1/4” bore required
Spring latch for automatic locking
1. At desired height bore the hole for the cylinder 1-1/4″ diameter, with center at a distance of 2-3/8″ from edge of door.
2. Insert cylinder and ring from the outside of door and place back plate on inside of door. Connect back plate to cylinder with two connecting screws. Cut screws to proper length relative to door thickness.
3. Cut off connecting bar so that it projects 3/8″ beyond inside of door.
4. Place lock on door so that connecting bar enters slot. Mark holes. Remove lock and drill 1/8″ pilot holes. Attache lock to door by inserting screws through lock into door.
5. Place strike plate on door jamb. Mark holes. Remove strike place and drill 1/8″ pilot holes.
6. As needed, use chisel to cut door jamb so that strike is flush with door jamb.
SKU: 1878, 1878-VB
Finishes: Polished Brass & Vintage Bronze
Additional chain mount point to reduce opening distance
Secures door while allowing opening for viewing or ventilation
1. Mount long plate 1/4″ from edge of door at convenient height. Large hole at end of slot faces away from door jamb. Install 4 screws. (Drill 1/16″ pilot holes if necessary.)
2. Mount chain holder on door jamb so that knob on chain will reach hole in the slide plate.
3. Slide chain shortener into slot.
4. Place closest link on chain shortener for added protection.
$4.19 – $5.19
Material: Solid Brass
180 degree viewing area
Easy to install in 1-1/8″ hole
Door Thickness: 1-3/8″ to 2″
1. Mark door viewer location at eye level and centered horizontally on door.
2. Drill 1/8″ pilot hole completely through door.
3. Drill 1-1/8″ hole halfway through door from each side.
4. Install lens from outside.
5. Tighten inside retaining ring.
Locks or unlocks with flip action
No mortising required
Easy to install privacy lock
1. Position swing lock on the frame of the door at a convenient height. The lip should be curved towards the door frame.
2. Drill 3/32″ pilot holes 1/2″ deep and install large screws.
$2.59 – $2.89
5-pin tumbler lock
1-1/4″ bore hole required
Replacement lock cylinder for rim cylinder type lock sets
Key Blank: Weiser Blank WR5
1. Remove screws from old cylinder and remove cylinder.
2. Align connecting spindles of replacement cylinder to lock.
3. Insert screws into cylinder and tighten.