Finish: Polished Brass
Brass Plated die cast lock
3 bolt retainers offer flexible mounting
For both in-swing & out-swing doors
Key Blank: Briggs & Stratton B1 & Yale Blank Y13
SKU: 1853, 1853-SN
Finishes: Polished Brass & Satin Nickel
Includes keeper for surface mount
Easy to install
1. Position bolt plate on door at desired location and mark screw holes. Drill 3/32″ diameter pilot holes 1/2″ deep and fasten bolt plate to door with screws.
2. Position strike plate on door jamb over bolt, making sure bolt will slide into strike properly with bolt extended. mark screw hole locations. Drill 3/32″ diameter pilot holes 1/2″ deep and fasten strike plate to jamb with screws.
$7.59 – $7.69
SKU: 1847, 1847-SN
Material: Solid Brass
For flush or recessed doors
Bolt surface mounts to face of door
2 keepers allow for surface or mortise frame installation
1. Position bolt at desired point on door and mark location of screws.
2. Close door and extend bolt. Mark position of bolt on door frame.
3. Use bolt mark on door frame for strike placement. Two types of strikes are provided; use appropriate strike for door type, recessed or flush. Mark screw holes and fasten strike in place with screws.
$6.19 – $7.69
SKU: 1855, 1855-SN
For use on French style doors
Requires cutout in door for installation
Easy slide lock action
$20.59 – $22.69
SKU: 1878, 1878-VB
Finishes: Polished Brass & Vintage Bronze
Additional chain mount point to reduce opening distance
Secures door while allowing opening for viewing or ventilation
1. Mount long plate 1/4″ from edge of door at convenient height. Large hole at end of slot faces away from door jamb. Install 4 screws. (Drill 1/16″ pilot holes if necessary.)
2. Mount chain holder on door jamb so that knob on chain will reach hole in the slide plate.
3. Slide chain shortener into slot.
4. Place closest link on chain shortener for added protection.
$4.19 – $5.19