$20.59 – $22.69
SKU: 1855, 1855-SN
Finishes: Polished Brass & Satin Nickel
Material: Solid Brass
For use on French style doors
Requires cutout in door for installation
Easy slide lock action
Latch hold-back (prevents locking
5-pin tumbler with hardened steel pins
Door Thickness 1-3/8″ to 2-1/4″
1-1/4” bore required
Spring latch for automatic locking
1. At desired height bore the hole for the cylinder 1-1/4″ diameter, with center at a distance of 2-3/8″ from edge of door.
2. Insert cylinder and ring from the outside of door and place back plate on inside of door. Connect back plate to cylinder with two connecting screws. Cut screws to proper length relative to door thickness.
3. Cut off connecting bar so that it projects 3/8″ beyond inside of door.
4. Place lock on door so that connecting bar enters slot. Mark holes. Remove lock and drill 1/8″ pilot holes. Attache lock to door by inserting screws through lock into door.
5. Place strike plate on door jamb. Mark holes. Remove strike place and drill 1/8″ pilot holes.
6. As needed, use chisel to cut door jamb so that strike is flush with door jamb.
SKU: 1870, 1870-SN
Finishes: Satin Nickel & Polished Brass
Secures door while allowing opening for viewing or ventilation
Easy to install
1. Mount long plate 1/4″ from edge of door at convenient height. Large hole at end of slot faces away from door jamb. Install 4 screws. (Drill 3/32″ pilot holes if necessary.)
2. Mount chain holder on door jamb so that knob on chain will reach hole in slide plate
$5.49 – $5.79
Locks or unlocks with flip action
No mortising required
Easy to install privacy lock
1. Position swing lock on the frame of the door at a convenient height. The lip should be curved towards the door frame.
2. Drill 3/32″ pilot holes 1/2″ deep and install large screws.
$2.59 – $2.89
Finish: Polished Brass
5-pin tumbler lock
1-1/4″ bore hole required
Replacement lock cylinder for rim cylinder type lock sets
Key Blank: Weiser Blank WR5
1. Remove screws from old cylinder and remove cylinder.
2. Align connecting spindles of replacement cylinder to lock.
3. Insert screws into cylinder and tighten.
Temporarily attaches to almost any door
Locks or unlocks with flip actions
Uses door strike opening for mount point