Finish: Prime Coat Gray
Covers unused latch face cutouts
Dimensions: 2.25″ x 1.10″
1. Insert filler plate into door edge.
2. Install screws.
Out-swinging doors only
Secures against forced entry
Protects latch or bolt
Residential or commercial use
Dimensions: 3″ x 7″
Backset: Locksets with 2-3/4″ backset
1. Place latch guard on door and center on lock.
2. Mark center of mounting holes.
3. Drill two 3/8″ holes through door.
4. Install bolts, washer and nuts. Tighten securely.
Note: If latch guard contacts strike lip, bend in slightly with hammer.
SKU: 1063, 1064, 1065, 1065-SN, 1066
Finishes: Vintage Bronze, Antique Brass, Polished Brass, Satin Nickel & Chrome
Fits Standard size doors
Steel strike plate with adjustable tab
Replaces most residential exterior & interior strikes
Dimensions: 1-3/8″ x 2-1/4″
Door Thickness: All
1. Remove old strike.
2. Place new strike on door jamb, centered with latch hole.
3. Install screws provided and adjust tab with screw driver for proper fit.
$3.29 – $5.19
Finish: Polished Brass
SKU: 1105, 1105-SN
Finishes: Polished Brass & Satin Nickel
Latch hold-back (prevents locking yourself out)
5-pin tumbler with hardened steel pins
1-1/4″ bore required
Spring latch for automatic locking
Door Thickness: 1-3/8″ to 2-1/4″
Key Blank: Weiser Blank WR2/WR3
1. At desired height bore the hole for the cylinder 1-1/4″ diameter, with center at a distance of 2-3/8″ from edge of door.
2. Insert cylinder and ring from he outside of door and place back plate on inside of door. Connect back plate to cylinder with two connecting screws. Cut screws to proper length relative to door thickness.
3. Cut off connecting bar so that it projects 3/8″ beyond inside of door.
4. Plack lock on door so that connecting bar enters slot. Mark holes. Remove lock and drill 1/8″ pilot holes. Attache lock to door by inserting screws through lock into door.
5. Place strike plate on door jamb. Mark holes. Remove strike plate and drill 1/8″ pilot holes.
6. As needed, use chisel to cut door jamb so that strike is flush with door jamb.
$17.29 – $23.79
Finish: Polished Brass
For locks with 5-1/2″ to 6″ centers
Replaces standard latch & deadbolt
strikes with one piece security
Strengthens or repairs wood jambs
3″ screws attach to wall stud for extra security
Dimensions: 1-5/8″ x 11″
Door Thickness: 1-3/4″ or thicker doors
1. Remove old strike
2. Position new strike in place and mark with a pencil the three mounting holes on the side of the strike away from the door jamb. Chisel out area behind strike if needed or a flush fit is desired.
3. Drill 1/8″ pilot holes 1″ deep. Install short screws.
4. Close door and operate lock. If lock operates correctly, drill remaining two pilot holes with a 1/8″ drill bit 2″ deep. Install long screws. If lock does not operate correctly, reposition strike plate and retest.
Note: Check distance between door and frame when door is closed.
– If the gap is 1/4″ or more install strike on surface of frame.
– If the gap is less than a 1/4″ strike must be chiseled into the frame.