Finish: Polished Brass
For flush or recessed doors
Bolt surface mounts to face of door
2 keepers allow for surface or mortise
Guide brackets adjust fit unique
Brass Plated die cast lock
3 bolt retainers offer flexible mounting
For both in-swing & out-swing doors
Key Blank: Briggs & Stratton B1 & Yale Blank Y13
SKU: 1878, 1878-VB
Finishes: Polished Brass & Vintage Bronze
Additional chain mount point to reduce opening distance
Secures door while allowing opening for viewing or ventilation
1. Mount long plate 1/4″ from edge of door at convenient height. Large hole at end of slot faces away from door jamb. Install 4 screws. (Drill 1/16″ pilot holes if necessary.)
2. Mount chain holder on door jamb so that knob on chain will reach hole in the slide plate.
3. Slide chain shortener into slot.
4. Place closest link on chain shortener for added protection.
$4.19 – $5.19
Finish: Brass Tone
5-pin tumbler with hardened steel pins
Dual single or double cylinder locking unit & strike
Locks door to jamb to prevent forced
Door Thickness: 1-3/8″ to 2-1/4″
1-1/4″ bore required
Includes tamper-resistant shutter guard
Key Blank: Weiser Blank WR2/WR3
CAUTIONS: Do not unscrew small retaining screws at rear of cylinder. Use only dry lubricant (graphite) on locks. Keep away clear of foreign objects.
1. Select convenient height for lock and place template against edge of door.
2. Mark hole positions. Bore 1-3/8″ hole for cylinder where indicated. Note: Bore through door until tip of drill barely emerges from other side. Remove drill bit and complete hole by drilling from opposite side to reduce splintering.
3. Drill 3/32″ diameter holes 1/2″ deep from attachment screws.
4. Insert cylinder and trim ring from outside of door. Attach backplate with two connecting bolts. Note: If bolts are too long, saw or break at groove, using caution to avoid marring the thread.
5. Cut or break connecting bar so it projects 3/8″ to 1/2″ beyond the inside of the door.
6. Plack lock on door so connecting bar enters “X” slot in back of lock. Secure with large mounting screws.
7. Align strike carefully, using template as a guide. Draw outline of strike on door jamb trim and chisel wood away (mortise) so strike mates freely with locking bars.
8. Mark mounting homes for strike, dill pilot holes, and secure strike to door jamb with screws provided.
SKU: 2320, 2321, 2322
Finishes: Polished Brass, Chrome, Vintage Bronze
Material: Solid Brass
190 degree viewing area
Easy to install in 1/2″ hole
Door Thickness: 1-3/8″ to 2″
1. Mark door viewer location at eye level and centered horizontally on door.
2. Drill 1/8″ pilot hole completely through door.
3. Drill 1-1/8″ hole halfway through door from each side.
4. Install lens from outside.
5. Tighten inside retaining ring.
$10.29 – $11.89